ADMISSION OPEN FOR AUTUMN INTAKE 2023/24!
Admission for Autumn intake 2023/24 is open from 23 January 2023 till 1 June 2023.
You are able to apply for Autumn intake:
- Foundation course (non-degree course)
- 16 Bachelor degree programmes
- 10 Master degree programmes
1. Copy of Passport
If your name in the credential differs from the name in your passport, a valid proof of name change has to be submitted. A valid proof of name change is considered to be marriage certificate, divorce certificate, or another form of proof issued by a competent official body.
2. Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS > 5.5, TOEFL > 75, CEFR > B2. Please note that applicants – native English speakers or those who completed their previous education in English do not need to provide proof of English language proficiency.
3. Entry qualification documents: Higher school certificate for Bachelor/University Bachelor (a minimum of 3 years) degree certificate and its supplement for Master’s studies. Please note that minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60%. Requirements for submission of documents may vary by country. For more information, please see Country Specific Requirements.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Lithuanian / English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original. A translation is considered to be official when it is bound to a certified true copy of the document in the original language and is attested by the translator’s signature.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university. The university reserves the right to request for the originals of your credentials for verification purposes at any time during the processing of your application.
The accepted student must bring all notary verified documents which were submitted during the application as well as their originals upon arrival or send before:
Department of International Study Affairs
84 Herkaus Manto Street
Hereby every applicant agrees his/her personal data will be used for admissions and recognitions of previous education procedure. If needed there might be sent a request for verification applicant’s previous education.
Every applicant confirms provided data is correct and authentic.
18 Jan 2023